2. How do you think I feel (Phrasal verbs story) to be after, to be fed up, to be caught up in, to get mixed up

Peter estaba muy cansado y no le gustaron mucho las palabras de Maria por lo que le contestó lo siguiente:


 Español  Inglés  Phonetics  Approximate Pronunciation
 ¿Qué PERSIGUES?

¿Enfadarme más?
What ARE you AFTER? Making me angrier? wɒt ɑː juː ˈɑːftəˈmeɪkɪŋ miː ˈæŋgrɪə?  wuat ar iu after? mieking mi angrier?
 Sabes que estoy HARTO con mi trabajo  You know that I'M FED up with my work juː nəʊ ðæt aɪm fɛd ʌp wɪð maɪ wɜːk iu nou dat aim fed ap with mai wuork
Estoy tan INVOLUCRADO con mi último proyecto que no tengo tiempo para respirar I'm so CAUGHT UP IN my last project that I don't even have time to breathe aɪm səʊ kɔːt ʌp ɪn maɪ lɑːst ˈprɒʤɛkt ðæt dəʊnt ˈiːvən hæv taɪm tuː briːð aim so kotap in mai last proiekt dat ai dont iven hav taim tu brid
 ¡Y tú estas CONFUNDIENDO las cosas! And you're GETTING all things MIXED UP! ænd jʊə ˈgɛtɪŋ ɔːl θɪŋz mɪkst ʌp! and iu ar geting ol zings  mixtap


Repite en voz alta estas frases hasta que te las aprendas de memoria:

1) What are you after?



2) You know that I'm fed up with my work



3) I'm so caught up in my last project



4) You're getting all things mixed up








Capítulo 1.

Maria y Peter (Phrasal Verbs Story) acting up, add up, ask for, ask someone out


Mónica

Follow me on:



Mónica


Sígueme en Twitter

Pon me gusta en Facebook


 
Prueba nuestras clases de inglés por Skype con la academia de El Blog para aprender inglés. Consigue tu primera clase gratuita.

Patrocinadores:  

¿Estás pensando hacer un curso de inglés en el extranjero? Kaplan tiene la solución. 



David Villa estudia inglés en Kaplan International  

***********

Cursos de inglés en el extranjero para todas las edades ofrecidos por EF.

Imprimir

1 comentarios :

Traveseru dijo...

Thank you very much for posting these phrasal verbs with audios and cards that you can review whenever you want.
I find them very useful to improve my English.They are also in the context of a sentence so they are much better to understand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...